I kinda noticed it too xD the look he had on his face when the first op failed (aka prince :P) that he wanted a try too xD……… But somehow in my head Mal n Dia are kinda like Aurora’s parents. but yeah, im guilty of multishipping :3
Just saw Maleficent, guys its actually pretty amazing! Cried halfway through the movie, i didnt even notice it at times but tears just fell silently like a damn waterfall xD
I ship Maleficent and Diavel(diablo) so hard now…….. Gods…..
Ship names: Dia(v/f)icent, Mavel?
They’re basically Aurora’s parents in my opinion xD
(BROKEN HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER)
- Who’s the messiest one: THEY LIVE IN A PIT OF UNWASHED CLOTHING AND MISCELLANEOUS JUNK. Haha no but Peter’s a packrat who is mostly concerned with washing his costume (this t-shirt is totally wearable four days in a row)(you don’t ever have to wash jeans everyone knows this) and Harry’s used to having someone else do the actual cleaning, and as a result any living situation between the two of them inevitably ends with one of them rolling over and hearing a weird CRACKL sound. “No, it’s cool, it’s just Doritos,” Peter says upon investigation, while Harry lies there and stares at him with his eyebrows creeping steadily higher and says, “Staff. I am importing one.”
- Who feels the most uncomfortable about PDA: N e i t h e r.They straight up makeout in public and it only occurs to Peter to be embarrassed after he turns up in US Weekly as Harry’s mystery beau. He didn’t notice there were actually other people in the middle of New York City, okay, it’s understandable.
- Who’s the funniest drunk: Peter’s not much of a drinker (probably because he’d have one beer and end up on the ceiling), so, Harry, by default. Harry is a very emotional drunk. It’s not necessarily that funny.
- Who texts the most: Harry. It’s hard to text and swing.
- Who has the most embarrassing taste in music: Peter is a terrible hipster and everybody knows it.
- Who reads the most: Peter reads whatever’s in front of him, if it’s a textbook or the back of the cereal box, but Harry’s the one who actually searches out and buys new books.
- Who’s better with kids: Peter.
- Who’s the one that fixes things around the house: "If you shock yourself and die I’m ordering a new one," says Harry, while Peter pulls his sleeves over his knuckles and gently pries open the toaster oven.
- Who’s got the weirdest hobby: Peter takes selfies of himself doing parkour and then sells them to a newspaper that hates him. Harry just like, googles pictures of pug yoga sometimes.
- Who cooks and who cleans up: If by “cook” you mean gets $2 hot dogs and microwavable pizza bagels, Peter, but if you mean “orders stupidly expensive groceries and then has no idea what to actually do with them” then Harry. Peter cleans. Not well but you know.